Local community and voluntary groups can now apply for grants of up to £2,000 from the Tandridge Together Community Fund.
These grants will be awarded in early 2022 to groups whose work will directly benefit residents through one or more of the following activities:
- Supporting people to be able to live independently for as long as possible
- Supporting people to improve their emotional and physical health
- Targeting services at under-represented and/or hard to reach groups
- Effectively safeguarding people from abuse, neglect or poor treatment
- Reducing social isolation
- Helping reduce reliance on alternative, higher-cost state interventions
- Supporting and enabling carers to carry on caring for as long as possible
Applications are now open and must be submitted by midnight on Tuesday 30 November. You can apply by clicking here.
As ever, if you have any questions please do email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.